Sunday, February 23, 2020

Give Proofreading And Editing, Accounting Services











About:

This gig is probably the best offer for you on Fiverr for Writing and Proofreading, Accounting Advertising tasks. With a large experience and being a Microsoft certified professional i will be able to provide quality service under minimal cost.



Full refund will be provided if work is not satisfactory...but you will be impelled to give me more tasks.On time delivery of work and unlimited revisions included. All kinds of books,articles,novels are worked on.



For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax for up to 1000 words. 



I'm a professional editor and a published author. I've been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses. You will be hiring a true professional. Plus, I sincerely love what I do! 



I particularly enjoy large projects, but no job is too small. Send me a message...I can always type you up a custom offer based on your needs. 



I am happy to simply proofread (catch errors), but I also enjoy in-depth editing, which involves improving readability, offering suggestions and restructuring when necessary.  



I never outsource. I will work on your project...guaranteed! 



Thank you in advance!



Imtiaz Hassan


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment