Saturday, February 29, 2020

In Depth Editing And Proof Reading Of 5000 Words For You











About:

I will professionally proofread and edit your document for you up to 5000 words within 48 hours at incredible prices.

If you want to invoke life into your writing, this is the gig for you

I accommodate last minute request and always respond quickly 

I have a superior command of the English language, which I will share with you through my services. 

If you have ANY questions, I'll respond as soon as I can; usually within 3 hours.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Job is off a good standard I am pleased thank you I may engage the seller on future project

:

Great encounter.

:

I satisfied from the quality of work.




No comments:

Post a Comment