Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Any English Or French Document











About:

ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING MY GIG





  • Native French and English speaker.
  • Fast-delivery upon request.
  • Free modification and editing post delivery.
  • Documents sent with corrections and revised version.


I'll check the editable document/manual/book for:

  1. Grammar
  2. Punctuation 
  3. Spelling
  4. Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  5. Readability

For any custom documents, please message me. I can proofread any editable book/manual at a reasonable price.

Note: If in doubt, I can do a trial of up to 400 words to test my proof-reading ability (additional words will be charged)

All your documents and/or personal information will remain confidential.



I reserve the right to reject objectionable content.

Feel free to contact me in case of any query. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication with her was not fluid from the beginning i tried to be nice. Files were simple, i asked her to please make it fluid, it was for a job application, but she just fixed small things. The first she sent me was good, but the rest.. not really, i had to review it myself due to lack of time. Probably English is not her mother tongue.

Seller's Response:

Communication went well as I was always replying within an hour. She never mentioned it was not 'fluid'. She only asked me to proofread her changes but now she is claiming to have asked more than that

:

Excellent job, thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Yay!!! I loved her work! She also turned it around faster than I expected too! I would love to have her help me out again! XOXO Paro




No comments:

Post a Comment