Saturday, February 29, 2020

Be Your Professional Editor











About:

*Please direct message me about your project before placing an order*



I believe stories have the power to impact the world.



As a professional, full-time editor and writer I focus on helping writers like you take their stories to the next level. 



I specialize in developmental editing & line editing.



(See FAQ for definitions.)



Most clients come to me after being disappointed by lower priced gigs.



I have been writing, telling stories, and performing on stages since age five. I’ve written several books and am the owner of NextLevelStory.com.



About this Gig - Developmental and Line Editing



I’d love to invite you on a journey. Together, we’ll hone your craft with coaching calls, developmental editing, and ice cream cones full of fun. We’ll bring your characters to life, enhance your message, and build thrilling worlds.



What you get:

  • A dedicated partner and coach; I want to help YOU be the best writer you can be

  • 2 documents - 1 with track changes, 1 with changes accepted

  • Actual phone calls + clear communication

  • Masterful editing



Pricing



Starting at $.05/word for developmental editing OR line editing (or both!) your entire manuscript. 



Interested? Let’s chat!


Reviews


:

Excellent experience! Delivered ahead of schedule, great work! Highly recommended for editing jobs.

:

Laura is our go to person for all content. She gets it right every time. Such a pleasure to work with.

:

Outstanding work! Fast, friendly and a true professional!!! Thank you so much, Laura, for your great job! It's been an absolute pleasure!

:

I am a nervous wreck of self-doubt (trying to publish my first piece of work). Laura was a supportive, calming presence, and I can't imagine a better editor to have guide me through this process. This is absolutely worth the money, and I'll be sure to use her services in the future. Thank you Laura!

:

Prompt, insightful, thorough and supportive. Laura is a superstar and I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring an editor. I'll be hiring her again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment