Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofreading And Editing For You











About:

Hi there,



For $5, I will provide proofreading and editing of any documents up to 1000 words within 24hours.



For larger documents or any other related issues check my gig or message me for customers solution.



My services checks the following:



  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling

  • Sentence structure
  • Tense issues
  •  Consistency

  • Readability
  • Redundancy


My services also includes;

  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled


Listed below are examples of documents i accept;

  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts

  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents & Lots more.



Rewriting/reformatting are not covered. So what are you waiting for? keep your orders coming in.



Customers satisfaction is my priority.



Warmest Regards,

Damola.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment