Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Of Your Content











About:

Don’t you think that one little mistake can detract from an entire piece and causing a Customer’s overall impression to suffer?



Mistakes and imperfections convey carelessness in any kind of work. That’s why I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfectly written. With over 4 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can offer my best services with the art of language to make your work shine. I will proofread your document so that the final product is well-written, precise, error free and easy to read.





ORDER now!




For just $5, you will get a fully professional polished proofreading and editing services from my End (for max. 800 words)

I will proofread your documents for:• Spelling, grammar and  punctuation

• Readability (Sentence flow corrections made)

• Repetitions

• Syntax errors





I can proofread:• Articles, Essays, Novels, eBooks, blog posts, websites etc.



NOTE:

You can add an extra or multiple gigs. But Make sure that the maximum amount of words that can be turned around within 3 days is 1000. Please feel free to contact me, if you have more/ and or need to faster.



Do not hesitate to Contact me, if you have any queries :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment