Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professionally Edit And Proofread Your Book











About:

***To ensure we are a good match, I will edit a 500-word sample of your fiction or non-fiction book for $5 within 72 hours. Upon completion, if you are pleased with my work, I will calculate a custom order for the full manuscript (see below).***



Let's talk Custom Orders:

  • My rate starts at $0.01/word and varies up to $0.03/word. Rate is decided based on the quality of the writing, so I will need to see your document. The price per full book will be calculated using the exact word count and rounded to the nearest dollar. 
  • Turnaround time will vary based on word count and other current projects in my lineup.


If you prefer to skip the sample edit, or have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to reach out! 



I have the experience to provide you with an edited manuscript that will exceed your expectations every time - just ask my reviewers!



Key edits:

  • spelling
  • grammar & punctuation
  • sentence structure & flow
  • inconsistent capitalization, etc.
  • inconsistent character descriptions
  • style discrepancies


All projects are completed with MS Word, utilizing the Track Changes feature.



I look forward to hearing from you - order now, or send me a message!



Paisley

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is just what I needed ^-^ Final checks on the correctness of the writing without anyone trying to impose their specific style on it.

:

Absolutely brilliant editing. Some of the best work I've ever seen; she edits with a perfect touch. The original voice is left intact but what comes out of the edit is so much better than what went in. I will definitely use her for additional projects. She is the perfect partner: careful, concise, and understanding of the text; exactly what you need in an editor.

:

Thank you so much. Your words mean more than you know!

:

Thank you so much for your words. Yes very emotional and really tough for me to read it and fix it in English so I really appreciate your help! I will check everything tomorrow and send you 30-40 pages more.

:

P_Prophet did an outstanding job on the edits for my E-book. She was timely and helpful to work out the kinks. I look forward to working with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment