Saturday, February 29, 2020

Edit And Proofread All Documents











About:

As a native English speaker and a trained English Language and Literature teacher with ten (10) years experience, it is my aim to edit and proofread documents that are error free. I check for grammar, punctuation, tense and spelling errors. 



I also do custom orders for documents consisting of more than 1000 words. Feel free to send me a message. I guarantee excellent customer service and even more excellent prices.



Documents WILL be edited and delivered within the specified time OR at an earlier time.



NB. I accept ALL types of documents.



1000 words $5

8000 words $25

16000 words $50

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was great. My work was delivered on time. I cannot fault this seller in anyway. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

:

It was a wonderful experience.

:

Janice was very professional! Her delivery was super fast! Thanks, Janice, I will definitely be using your services in the very near future!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment