Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Of Any English Text











About:

I'm proofreading and editing documents, articles, blogs, manuscripts, official letters, ebooks, theses & dissertations, reports, memos, novellas, and any miscellaneous writing from more than 4 years.



I do not use any kind of spinner, black hat tool, rewriter or any other software. P.S I DO NOT merely rely on MS Word & Grammarly.



I Don't Outsource.



There is a BIG NO for Ghostwriting i.e. I do not change the text entirely, I can only rewrite the sentence which is wrong according to English Language Rules. 



During proofreading and editing, I check the following:



  • Sentence Structure
  • Capitalization
  • Hyphenation
  • Word choice (If one word is used often, it would be replaced with some enthralling word)
  • Tenses
  • Grammar
  • Clarity & Flow
  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Improper Formating
  • Style
  • Syntax 
  • Readability


I only accept docments in .doc .docx, .pdf & .txt formats.



The output will be delivered in two forms:

  1. The proofread doc with enabled MS Word "Track Changes" feature.
  2. The proofread doc with "Accepted Format Changes".


Don't hesitate to ask further questions in the inbox regarding proofreading and editing.



Looking forward to your response. 



Love & Regards



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job as always! Have used her service several times before and will def use her again!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience.

Seller's Response:

Madeeha has done a great job. She kept me up to date on progress throughout and delivered as to agreed timescales providing me with exactly what I needed. I would definitely use her services again

Seller's Response:

Enjoyed Working with you. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

I had a wonderful experience with Madeeha. She did an excellent job and made some wonderful suggestions without detracting from the voice, style, or overall content. I would definitely recommend and would buy again. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment