Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Document, Book, Or Manuscript











About:

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT 1000+ words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 



5500+ Positive Ratings, Top Rated Seller!

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an English degree from a top university in the U.S. I have more than 12 years of experience editing: college coursework, academic & technical documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, full books, resumes and more. 



I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I do not outsource.
 
My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine! 



Have a question? I am super responsive.  



Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or novella is in great hands. 



What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Screenshot of track changes panel

Please note all gig extras apply per 1,000 words. One gig per round of editing.



Past Projects: 

College essays, technical documents, legal documents, blog posts, biographies, presentations, political memos, short stories, marketing emails, brochures, kindle books, web content, dating profiles, advertisements, novels, non-fiction books, screenplays and manuscripts.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a great option for me. I was very pleased with the suggestions in addition to the positive remarks about the essay. Writing can be very personal, and suggestions are easier to consider when attention is given to the parts of the paper that are well written.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I'm so glad I could help you with this research paper.

:

Was great to work with Ccuting, great quality of work in great delay, I highly recommend her for your proofread

:

Thank you! I'm so glad I could help with this project.

:

Fast and effective. I did not have to make a second revision as it was well worded and I would definitely use her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment