Sunday, February 23, 2020

Proofread And Edit 1,000 Words In English Fast











About:

For orders above 5,000 words, please contact me in advance before ordering, especially if you require one-day delivery.



I am a native English speaker with more than 10 years of experience working as an editor, proofreader, copywriter and journalist. I've worked as a newspaper editor where I had to turn copy around fast.



I will edit all kinds of documents including, but not limited to: 



- Blog posts

- Your website

- Presentations

- Email newsletters

- Amazon and eBay listings

- README files

- Your social media profile/bio (LinkedIn, Facebook page, etc)

- Your comic book/graphic novel



If it's written in English, I can proofread and edit it for you. 



All edits are performed manually without the use of any automated software. I can also work with just about any format text is stored in. 



For short text (up to 5,000 words), I can have an edited copy for you within 24 hours. Please contact me regarding longer documents so we can discuss the price and the deadline.  


Please specify whether the document is written in American, Canadian or U.K. English.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 


Reviews


:

We wanted 2 of our documents to be proofread. We found the services OK but not up to the mark. He was not very meticulous in identifying the mistakes. Editing could have been a bit better.

:

I like the response and overall completion of the task.

:

As always punctual in delivery and excellent proof reading work

:

Excellent work again, thank you!

:

Timely and professional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment