Friday, February 28, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Documents











About:

I will professionally proofread, edit, and revise your written content for you!

This gig covers: blog posts, documents, website contents, resumes, cover letters, manuscripts, letters, memoir, scripts, advertising copy, brochures, business plans, journal articles, writing samples, e Books, stories, and varieties of creating writing.

I will also get rid of grammar & punctuation errors, spelling mistakes and repetitions in your document. I will optimize readability, use appropriate words to express your ideas and ensure perfect sentence structure and lots more.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, it was such a huge task they not only completed the job but found thoughtful ways to make my document perfect by updating Table of context etc

Seller's Response:

An amazing client!!

Seller's Response:

Very quick delivery with high accuracy.

Seller's Response:

one special client, I can't thank you enough.

Seller's Response:

VERY GOOD SELLER ! met my expectation and even worked over time for me will 100% use again honestly one of the best




No comments:

Post a Comment