Friday, February 28, 2020

Editing And Proofreading For You











About:

welcome to this awesome gig



Are you in need of a professional editor or proof reader?



When the time comes to introduce your work to a wide audience, it needs to e perfect.  I can help you to provide you professional proofreading services . I am efficient in proofreading and  grammar checks.  I will give your content a polished and professional appearance. 



With this gig, you can expect:

  • Proofreading
  • Editing in Word Document
  • Line editing (i.e. spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation)
  • Sentence restructuring
  • Punctuation and right tense
  • Adjustments to improve flow and readability


What i needed from you

  • Your actual file or work 

I’ll send over a document with all tracked changes as well as a general summary of my editing work. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

So order now ,I hope that you will be satisfied from my work.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment