Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Proofreading And Editing, Grammar Check On Your Document











About:

Welcome to my proofreading and editing Gig!



About Me

I am a proofreader and editor with BSc in Mass Comm. & Journalism. I have proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and data entry. I will proofread and edit 2000 words for punctuation, spelling, and grammar; I will also revise your work and provide extensive feedback upon request.



What you will get from this gig:



  •  A fully-edited document delivered to you within 24 hours.
  •  An excellent, friendly and fast customer service
  •  Quality service
  •  100% satisfaction guaranteed


My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full  punctuation, grammar, and spelling checks
  • Fix tenses-related issues
  • Improve on readability
  • Proofreading and editing
  • Copy editing




Please contact me before placing an order



If your document is more than the above-stated gig, you can request for a custom offer. I am looking forward to working with you.



Note: if you need your work delivered within 3-10 hours, select the Extra Fast Delivery option.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did an excellent job correcting my bad grammars, will definitely use again. Thanks

:

Always a pleasure to meet my clients demand.

:

Deliver quick and high efficient

:

Very responsive

:

Great service and feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment