Monday, February 24, 2020

Edit, Proofread, Translate, Rewrite Texts In English











About:

I am here to help you with your English articles, speeches, stories, songs, lists, etc. 

Anything that you need correcting, I'll be able to help you, I’m sure of it. Also, if you have an idea for your text, but don’t know how to write it, we’ll manage it together, in no time. With a 10 years experience and a proficiency level degree in English, I am the right choice for you. 



For only $5 I will edit, proofread, rewrite, give an opinion on any text written in English, that you need help with. If you are looking for any other services, that have to do with texts/songs in English, feel free to contact me. I am looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Laertes proofread and edited the whole children book and also made up with a really nice rhyme!) I will definitely come back again!

Seller's Response:

Much appreciated! I really enjoyed working with you. Wishing you all the best with the project! :)

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure as always. Will be working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience as always. Super fast delivery and high quality. Will come back again! Thanks!

:

Thank you very much for your kind words, and great job for the amazing work you've done!




No comments:

Post a Comment