Saturday, February 29, 2020

Be Proofreading And Editing Your Document











About:

To avoid cancelations, please contact me before placing orders.

I am a professional researcher, editor and proofreader. I have over seven years of experience, and over the years, I have edited several ebooks, manuscripts, magazines, journal publications, theses, website contents, articles, brochures and many more.

With just $20, your work will be proofread for grammar, punctuation, spelling, readability, consistency, clarity and flow, incorrect word usage and tenses. I will also offer excellent paraphrasing services for poor sentence structures.

Why You Need My Services

Communication in writing is really important. You may experience difficulty in expressing yourself on paper, or you may need to connect with your audience on a higher level, I am here to help with all these. Non-native speakers of the English Language also need this service as I will assist you in effectively communicating with your desired audience.

How I work

1000 words =$20

Please note that I do not format.

I can only work with Microsoft Word documents.

I work on every document personally and do not outsource.



To avoid cancelations, please contact me before placing orders.

proofreading and editing





Reviews


:

Excellent work as usually.

:

Kimora, Excellent job in making my articles flow nicely

:

Great job, as always. Thank you so much

:

I love Kimora work and suggestions she offers on my writing to have a better quality of articles. She is precise and detailed and always delivers on time.

:

I'm very satisfied. Work was done faster than expected. Well done! I recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment