Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Book











About:

WELCOME TO MY PROOFREADING GIG!! And...might I say, welcome to the millions around the world that call themselves authors. YOU DID IT! I'm a professional proofreader, freelance writer, former journalist, and author. 

What you can expect from this gig:

  • Proofreading is done completely by myself. I neither outsource nor use any writing programs to edit documents. 
  • You'll receive two documents back: The first will have track changes provided for you in a Word document. The second document is a clean copy.
  • Expert feedback from a professional author who knows the industry. 
  • Responsive feedback and communication throughout the editing process.
  • My proofreading books include several thesauri, dictionaries, a law dictionary, AP Stylebook & The Chicago Manual of Style. 
  • I proofread books in American, Australian, British, and Canadian variations of English. 


Past projects:

  • Fiction / Non-fiction / Novellas / Short Stories 
  • Book blurbs / Children's Books
  • Blog Content
  • Newspaper articles / columns
  • Newsletters / brochures / press releases
  • Business documents
  • Poetry / YouTube scripts 
  • Essays


All documents are confidential. 



Questions? Message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she taught me things, it's amazing, because I'm new to this so she really helped me out, fixed my mistakes and gave me tips to help me become a better writer.

:

Wonderful book to read!

:

Easy. Great job.

:

Thank you. She is a good editor.

:

It was easy and she did an excellent job.




No comments:

Post a Comment