Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your French Text To Perfection, Up To 1000 Words











About:



I will professionally check it for you and edit it in flawless French.


For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax + word choice improvement for up to 500 words
I will track, spot and correct any single mistake.


French is a very tricky language, being a French teacher I can guarantee a flawless grammar, a perfect word spelling, pristine sentences syntax and structure and accurate verb conjugations.


What is included in this Gig?


Proofreading of up to 500 words
Words choice improvement to ensure a better flow 
Delivery is set to 3 days as a safety precaution in case I am really overbooked but I usually deliver much faster ! Feel free to contact me about my availability. Thank you.


Gig extra: Deep copy editing: If needed, I will improve readability of poorly structured text by correcting the flow and re-structuring the style in some paragraph.
If your text is a Google translate document, you will probably need that extra :)


Your satisfaction is my main concern, do not hesitate to ask questions before ordering.


Thank you
Christelle

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job, thanks!

:

Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment