Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professionally Edit And Proofread Your Book











About:

Welcome to my Gig.



I will professionally edit and proofread your book to locate and correct all grammatical and punctuation errors.



My basic gig includes light copy editing to improve sentence structure and word choice. If your text requires deep editing or rewriting, please contact me and I will confirm the price.



My service includes all genres, from fiction to technical IT manuals.



Please read my FAQs for further details of my service, or contact me if you would like further information. I will answer all queries.



Before ordering, please send me your book (or 5 or 6 pages) and I will confirm the price and turnaround time.



My goal is your complete satisfaction. I look forward to working with you!



Thanks!

Gabby


Reviews


:

Gabbybr is a great editor. When I received my edited a week or 2 ago, I didn't have enough time to be able to leave my review since I was on a trip. She is the best at what she does and she is blunt. Thank you Gabbybr. I will do many more projects with you in the future.

:

I liked the fact that she had great reviews

:

Excellent. Sais it all!

:

Gabi Edited My book professionally and with attention to detail.

:

The seller did help to achieve my goal




No comments:

Post a Comment