Monday, February 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit 1000 English Words Or More Perfectly











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I will proofread and edit any writing with attention to detail.

I will professionally proofread and edit any writing for you. I have three different packages; please take a look.

Why me?

  • I am an experienced editor and proofreader with an eagle eye for spelling and grammar errors.
  • English is my native language. I have an excellent command of the English language and love to proofread.

  • I am reliable and meticulous. You can rely on me to do a good job.
  • I love to make my customers happy. I will work with you on your project until you are satisfied.


I can work on any English, including:

  • Fiction
  • Theses
  • Blog posts
  • Presentations
  • Websites
  • Social media profile/bio (LinkedIn, Facebook page
  • Emails or email newsletters
  • Letters
  • CVs/resumes

  • Amazon and ebay listings
  • README files

I will

  • Return your document with all changes tracked so that you can see every change I have made.

  • Send you a final copy with all changes accepted and ready to go!

Take a look at my great feedback; it's something I'm very proud of and I will always do my best to keep my customers satisfied!







 









Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work is done quickly and efficiently.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much to help me in such a short time.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much. I enjoyed working with you.

:

Excellent text ediproof delivery and swift. Thank you soo much! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment