Thursday, February 27, 2020

Provide Detailed Proofreading And Editing











About:

 

    Hi, let me polish your writing by ensuring it strikes a professional tone. I assure you of that magic touch that guarantees a page turner. My proofreading and editing services checks:



     Grammar, Punctuations and Spellings

     Tense Issues

     Sentence structure

     Readability

     Consistency                                     

I am a proficient editor with an eye for details. I've worked on several documents ranging from articles, blog posts, presentations, screenplays, work projects, newsletters, essays. 

Rushing to meet a deadline? simply purchase my 24-hour delivery option.

Have a question? I am super responsive!

Please contact me first if you have a custom word count or a much larger document than the regular Gig.

*please note that re-writting,reformating are not covered.

 I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.THANK YOU.

 

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment