Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing In Finnish











About:

I will proofread and edit content mainly in Finnish.



I have great writing skills and an eye for details. I will go through the grammar, spelling, punctuation, capital letters etc, as well as the overall readability. 



I will make sure your text is error-free, readable and sounds native.



Do you need help with blog posts, website content, applications, CV, professional emails, offers, sales letters, stories, articles, books, essays, thesis, translations....etc? (NO adult or offensive content, please.)


Let me help you!



My aim is to provide prompt, reliable and accurate work, which has 100% satisfaction. Send me a message and let's see what kind of content you have. For larger contents ask for a custom offer!



**Please, always contact me first before making an order and let me know about your content and schedule. Thank you!**



Look forward to work with you!


----
Tarjoan suomenkielistä oikolukua teksteille.



Reviews


:

Excellent work

:

Fast delivery, easy to work with, professional proofreading service :)

:

Great and fast work!

:

as always a pleasure to work with you

:

very grateful, a real expert !




No comments:

Post a Comment