Monday, February 24, 2020

Offer Premium Book Proofreading And Editing Service











About:

Hello, I am a native English speaker with 23 years experience proofreading and editing. This means you can relax in absolute confidence that your document will be flawless and without errors next time you see it.

Be assured that once I go through your document, you will not require the services of a second editor!



Also, your documents are entirely safe and confidential.



As a professional editor, I go through every detail of your text using industry-standard guidelines.

I do not depend on or use softwares such as Grammarly and it's likes, everything is done manually and I deliver my work with Word’s Track Changes and comments where necessary.

When an order is placed, I will check your document for:
    •    Punctuation and grammatical errors
    •     Syntax and spelling errors
    •     Readability, flow and consistency
    •     Repetition of words/sentences
    •     Tense issues addressed
    •     Capitalization
Note:

   Kindly specify your English Language version otherwise US English is used by default.

Order now!! and have your document returned to you polished to the highest quality within a day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was Fantastic!!

:

An outstanding client. Was a pleasure working with you. To your success!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment