Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Proofreading And Professional Editing











About:

Please contact me before placing your order... Thanks!

I’m an Experienced Professional Editor and Proofreader; I spend hours inspecting every detail of your text using the industry-standard guidelines of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary. My process is completely manual, (That is; I will read your document word-for-word) and I promise you'll be satisfied!

This is my only gig, so I have the time to give each order the care it needs and deserves.

I show my work with Microsoft Word’s Track Changes.

My proofreading and editing service includes:

Capitalization

Spelling

Hyphenation

Abbreviations

Punctuation

Numbers

Grammar

Syntax

Usage

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Your document may be any of these: Novels, eBooks, Articles, Blog posts, Websites, Business plans.

If you have any questions regarding my service, or what I can do to help you, please feel free to send me a message





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment