Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Proofreading And Editing Up To 1000 Words Within 24 Hrs











About:

Hello, I am an experienced translator with an MA degree. For a long time, I have been doing translations along with proofreading, editing, spelling check of those documents. I can assure the accurate checking of grammar and spelling and rewriting of  any document - novella, e-book, resume, mails etc. For big projects price can be negotiable. So please feel free to contact me to get the best service.

 Thank you.

Reviews


:

Thank you for chugging through my difficult translation thing, I appreciate it!

:

very quick delivery and quality service. Reasonable prices.

:

Very good translator. Thank you very much for your help!!!

:

Thankyou , great work and delivered on time just as we scheduled. Great communication, perfect seller!

:

Efficient and Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment