Friday, February 28, 2020

Proofread Up To 2000 Words Of Any Article Or Text











About:

Have you written something that you're really proud of but don't want errors to take the shine off it? Are you trying to promote your business or yourself and don't want typos to make you look unprofessional?



As I proofreader, I check for correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I also check for clarity and consistency across the document. 



I use the track changes function in Microsoft Word, making it easy for you to review my changes and accept/reject them as you see fit. 



I have completed training courses in proofreading. I also have real-world proofreading experience, particularly in the areas of website content, nonfiction e-books, and financial publications. I am detail-oriented and work exceptionally well under time pressure. Colleagues have called me "Eagle Eyes!"



Why leave it up to chance? Let me help you ensure that your writing is as error-free as possible!



Order this gig, and I will professionally proofread up to 2,500 words in 24 hours or less. If your order is larger than 2,500 words, please consider upgrading to my Value or Premium packages.



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great. thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment