Sunday, February 2, 2020

Proofread And Edit 750 Words











About:

This gig is for my proofreading and editing services of your content. I will proofread up to 750 words for $5. If you have additional words, then change the quantity of your order to accommodate the word count.



Please provide your content in one Word file. I will track the changes that I make in this file.  If you ask me to go to a website and take a survey then I'm not even going to bother with you. 



READ BEFORE PLACING ORDER:

  • NO SPUN OR ESL CONTENT - I will not proofread spun or ESL content because I would basically be rewriting it. 

  • TIME LIMIT - Please don't assume I will do these within a day. The time limit for gigs can take up to the set delivery date, but I'll try to get them done sooner. 

  • NO REORGANIZATION - I will only proofread words, not format or reorganize words.
  • ASK QUESTIONS - If you have something that you think might be different than proofreading, then send me a message first and discuss your project before placing the order.
  • KEEP CONTENT TOGETHER - If you place an order then make sure you have all of the content in one file. Do not come back in the future and ask me to proofread more words that weren't included in your initial order.

Reviews


:

Great job as always.

:

Great job!

:

Great work.

:

Great edits!

:

He did a very thorough job of proofreading our documents, and was patient in his explanation of how to view the edits. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment