Sunday, February 2, 2020

Edit And Proofread 3,000 Words











About:

I will edit essays at a 3,000 word/$5 rate.Please contact me beforehand for my policy on works that need mass editing. For extras, if you're ordering repeat ones, please message me and specify what you would like. Thanks!



Also, if you want to order the two day rush, please don't order more than 6,000 words at once because I probably won't have time to finish it in the allotted time.

Thanks!



To clarify, editing substantively means I'll go beyond merely editing for grammar and reconstruct sentences/look at your flow as well. 



Because interviews are harder to edit, they'll be double the normal price.



Ghost writing is 300 words/$5. 



Reviews


:

As always... Excellent

:

Excellent, can professionally recommend to anyone

:

Excellent Plus

:

Excellent

:

Only Excellence Here




No comments:

Post a Comment