Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Proofread Your Danish Content











About:

I have a great interest in linguistics, with a nerdy grammar obsession. I am fluent in English, using it professionally and day-to-day, though my mother tongue is Danish. I have done a lot of SEO optimized articles and I proofread a wide variety of extensive websites, ads, blogs, reviews, products etc. I hold a Master degree in Marketing and communication.



Let me help you with your content. If you have some danish content, i'll make sure it is correct so your business will stand out as being professional.



Do you have more words than my packages offers? 

Contact me and we figure something out

Reviews


:

Thanks for your help?

:

Good work, very happy

:

it was really great ;)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment