Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread 1500 words document

I will proofread 1500 words document












About:

Hello, thank you for viewing this gig.I have got a 4-yearexperience of Proofreading and editing of a Document.This is my favourite writing-related service I provide clients here on Fiverr.
Did you know that people will instantly quit reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? That's the reason I work hard to make sure your blog or article is perfect.I am experienced enough toProofread your document andI can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss.I will provide professional proofreading and editing in 24 hours.

My Gig Offers:

  1. Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  2. Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  3. Syntax errors
  4. Grammar and punctuation
  5. Spelling mistakes
  6. Edits tracked in Word Document
  7. 2 revisions minimum

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!

What Bonus I Offer:
100% Refund if you are not happy

Contact Me:
Experienced Proofreading and editing service available 24/7 so If you wantto ask any question feel free to contact me

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment