Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in swedish

I will proofread and edit 1000 words in swedish












About:

With more than 400 positive reviews from clients!Specialized in long term projects consisting of several proofreadings.

I'm an educated journalist with years of experience who will proofread and edit your Swedish text.I am a native speaker of Swedish. Born and raised.

Included:

→A proofreading of a text containing 1000 words in Swedish
→ Editing mistakes (spelling and grammar)
→ Delivered intwo days as a Word, Pages or PDF file

Extras:

→ Delivered in just one day for$10.00
→ Create better flow in the text for$20.00

Feel free tocontact me regarding proofreading and editing that will exceed 1000 words. We can always work something out with a custom offer.

Reviews


ruudruud:Thank you for proofreading my Swedish documents. Good work!

honkverkstan:Great fun! :)

scalablegroup1:Very fast with great communication.

honkverkstan:Fun working with you! :)

finderoo:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment