Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will format books in any version which would be accepted by Kindle, createspace, lulu and the rest. + See More

I will format books in any version which would be accepted by Kindle, createspace, lulu and the rest. + See More












About:

I am a certified writer and Editor with over 5 years experience. I've edited over 1000 books and other types of document as a freelance editor. Allow me lay my gifted hands on your documents and be amazed on seeing your book get refined.

Your DOCUMENT will go through different stages of Editing before publication. This gig offers you comprehensive editing and extensive proofreading.

You can as well edit your book and have it formatted into any formats of your choice (kindle, lulu, createspace, ingramspark).

All I need from you is the manuscripts you've written and I will work on them and have it delivered within the stipulated time that you'll be needing it.


Reviews


seincire:Super Fast and attentive!

kindleface:Thank you so much for everything. I'm grateful

gregorygarre186:Fantastic service!!! Professional, enthusiastic, accurate, creative, and extremely fast and high-quality delivery and service. This seller should be your first choice when requesting a gig.10 stars!!! Gregory Garrett

kindleface:Thank you very much. You're wonderful

artie92:Great work done for me. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment