Monday, April 2, 2018

I will proofread up to 5000 words properly

I will proofread up to 5000 words properly












About:

 

I have been a sales copywriter for 6 years+ with an incredible working experience and I can write about almost any niche, I have worked in the writing and editing industry whereby grammar, spelling, punctuation and presentation are essential. 

My proofreading and editing service covers an array of documents, including novels, novellas, essays, publications, business plans, fiction, non-fiction, marketing material, blog content, and much, much more.

  • Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.
  • Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.



What I check:
-Grammar & Punctuation
-Spelling & Word Usage
-Redundancy/Repetitiveness
-Flow & Fluency

As both a writer and bookworm myself, I know what makes a good story great. Without changing the tone of your writing, I'll make proper corrections so it reads easily and smoothly transitions from one paragraph to the next.

I can work with any file format, but Word documents are preferred

Note: I do not rewrite and format. If you have larger documents, Please contact me for a quote

Reviews


curtsimcox:I bought this gig to proofread and edit my Tabletop Role-playing Game rules. Proofread_book did an excellent job going through and catching mistakes that I didn't even see over my own countless revisions. Excellent job and it was returned to me a day early! Thanks!

proofread_book:Wonderful Experience... Thanks so much

paradoxdreamer:Wrapping up another novel working with her. I enjoy her patience and understanding. :)

paradoxdreamer:Awesome work, she is even willing to deal with my hectic schedule and bizarre moments of confusion. Thank God for her patience and sympathy. :)

proofread_book:Lol... Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment