Monday, April 2, 2018

I will proofread and edit of your documents

I will proofread and edit of your documents












About:

Hello,

I'll professionally proofread any document ranging from articles, non fiction and fiction books, journals, newsletters, 

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Tautology
  • Syntax errors
  • Wordiness
  • Redundancy
  • And lots more.

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!
Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional proofreader

This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

If you have documents exceeding 10000 words, inbox me for a custom order. Also, put it in mind that it will take more than 4 days, depending on the word count and your specification.

Patronize my gig, and you will be glad you did!

Callum Beckley.

Reviews


madingue:Great work... well done! Thanks

callumbeckley:Let's do this again!

madingue:Great work... well done! Thanks

callumbeckley:Let's do this again!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment