Monday, April 2, 2018

I will edit content up to 10000 words for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and redundancy

I will edit content up to 10000 words for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and redundancy












About:

Do you doubt some editors to proofread and edit your document for you? Stop your doubt now and order from the right person here.

With over five years of experience in editing:  e-books, college coursework, brochures, blog post, biographies, legal documents,  etc. I will professionally correct errors in the text and make it free from mistakes. 

I assure you a professional editing and proofreading jobs, just order my gig and receive a fresh content.

  • I will actually thoroughly proofread your document
  • I will edit and fix all mistakes, grammar issues, and sentence structure
  • I will give you suggestions to improve your article's readability if needed
  • I will proofread your article to have proper flow and readability
  • I will cover up to 3000 words with a basic gig order
  • I can do any article on any subject matter(s)

       I WORK ON: 

  • Punctuation
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Correction of sentence structure
  • Reduce redundancy 
  • Vocabulary enhancement 
  • 24-hour turnaround guaranteed.
  • Unlimited revision

Inbox me for a discount on a large document.
If you will not be satisfied you can refund anytime :) 100% money back guarantee :)

Thanks!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment