Monday, April 23, 2018

I will edit up to 30,000 words in 3 days (72 hours).

I will edit up to 30,000 words in 3 days (72 hours).












About:

I will proofread 30,000 words in 72 hours OR LESS for $30.

***If your manuscript is within 1000 words more or less than 30k, please feel free to order the package. However, if you have a smaller or larger book, see below!***

Let's talk Custom Orders:

  • My proofreading rate is set at $1 per 1000 words. If your wordcount is not exact, it will be rounded to the nearest thousand when calculating price! (Ex: If your wordcount is 24,583 you will be charged $25.)
  • Any book with a wordcount of 30k or below will be set at a 3-day deadline. Larger wordcounts may take longer.


If you are interested in ordering a Custom Order with me, please message me with the total wordcount, genre, if there are any sensitive subjects covered (i.e. abuse), and an excerpt (the first page will do!).

I have the experience to provide you with a proofread document that will exceed your expectations every time - just ask my reviewers!

Key edits:

  • spelling
  • grammar amp; punctuation
  • sentence structure amp; flow
  • inconsistent capitalization, etc.
  • inconsistent character descriptions
  • style discrepancies


I look forward to hearing from you - order now, or send me a message!

Paisley


Reviews


kirtanadevatha:One of the best Editors..!!

p_prophet:Thanks you!

kirtanadevatha:Great..!!!!

p_prophet:Outstanding Experience!

kirtanadevatha:Great Editor..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment