Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will provide editing and proofreading service

I will provide editing and proofreading service












About:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm a professional content writer and LEVEL 2 seller with years of experience and in thisgig, I will be able to provide editing and proofreading service.

I am able to accept the project of any magnitude or size and confidentiality of all your documents is promised. And if you have a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), I can sign it before you order.

What's included in this Gig?
gt; Spelling amp; punctuation
gt; Grammar amp; structure
gt; Vocabulary amp; sense
gt; Feedback

This gig is mainly associated with editing and proofreading which means if you need services like writing, rewriting, removing plagiarism etc., then please have a look at my other gigs or simply do message me for further information.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment