Sunday, April 22, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document up to

I will proofread and edit your document up to












About:

Proofreading and editing up to 2000 words for only $5.
Having worked with the freelance writing companies for more than three years, I have gained a lot of experience in writing .
I have also recently graduated with a degree in English and literature. I have a lot of passion in writting, I've therefore decided to transform my passion and help my clients in producing error free work.
I proofread the following

  • grammar mistakes
  • spelling mistakes
  • tone
  • tense
  • consistensy
  • puntuations
  • any other grammar related errors

Reviews


vinakshi:Thanks a lot for your work! I appreciate it a lot!

chemustry100:thank you and welcome again

bluekatt24:Thank you so much

chemustry100:all the best

bluekatt24:thank you so much, very helpful and fast delivary


No comments:

Post a Comment