Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will proofread and edit 24000 words.

I will proofread and edit 24000 words.












About:

I will professionally PROOFREAD and EDIT 2000 words for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I also rewrite awkward sentences

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with a Masters degree in English Studies. I have over a decade of experience editing and proofreading all kinds of document.

I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, and flow.  My goal is to make your paper, book, email or document presentable globally! 

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted 

Please note all gig extras apply per 2,000 words. One gig per round of editing.

Specialization: College essays, technical documents, legal documents, blog posts, biographies, presentations, political memos, short stories, marketing emails, brochures, Kindle books, web content, dating profiles, advertisements, novels, non-fiction books, screenplays, and manuscripts.


Communication occurs when your message is received and properly understood.

Your satisfaction is my uttermost priority.



Reviews


lastay:Thank you, good work.

jstella525:Outstanding Experience!

proofread_book:Great work... Thank you very much.

jstella525:Thank you!

lastay:Thank you, good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment