Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will flawlessly translate your content into spanish

I will flawlessly translate your content into spanish












About:

Hi! I'm a native Spanish speaker, and I work as a freelance translator and language tutor.

Please message me so I can give you a customoffer, or make your order taking in consideration the following:
  • It's $5 for every 500 words.
  • I don't work with legal documents, contacts orterms of services.



Once you hire me, I will always be available for you to contact me and tell me your doubts, requests or comments about your translation. I'm here to help you with whatever your project is. If you're not satisfied, you just have to let me know and I'll give you a refund right away.


To see samples and learn more about my work you can visit my site: https://goo.gl/Ds6fVp

Please contact me anytime, I would love to help you with your project!

Reviews


digitalvideo:Mar delivers top quality translations, transcriptions and subtitles! Very accurate work, and always on time.

martinaolivares:Excellent client, thank you!

genteel:Outstanding Experience!

martinaolivares:Thank you!

genteel:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment