Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will professionally edit and proofread any document

I will professionally edit and proofread any document












About:

Along with an all-encompassing need to correct everyone's grammar, I absolutely love to read anything I can get my hands on. So, with that in mind, I am offering the most complete editing service on Fiverr. I will read your complete document (any subject) and thoroughly proofread and edit, bringing your words to a polished and publishable quality. Whether you need articles, blog posts, essays, short stories - you name it - I'm the editor for you!

Specialties Include:

  • Poor Translations
  • Essays
  • Blog Posts
  • Ebooks
  • Short Fiction
  • And much, much more!!


Edits Included

  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Typos amp; Technical Errors
  • Spelling
  • Syntax
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word/Sentence Variety
  • And much, much more!!


I possess two degrees related to creative writing. I would absolutely love to read your work and bring it to the final product you've envisioned.

MY RATES:
$5 per 2500 words

TIME FRAMES:
3 Days for a full document up to 10,000 words!!!


PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR CUSTOM OFFERS:
My custom offers reflect more accurate time frames.

Check out my gig extras! They can take my basic proofread and edits to the next level and ensure get everything you need!

Reviews


angang:Thanks for your good job.

creativeety:Dominique understands requirement very well. Hope to work again.

igoryanitsky:Excellent! Thank you!

pencilprincess7:Thank you so much for your time and patience! I look forward to working with again in the future!

world86:Good delivery. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment