Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing of 1000 words

I will do proofreading and editing of 1000 words












About:

**I would be thankful if you contact me before placing the order

I will PROOFREAD up to 1000 words and ensure that your SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, and TENSES are perfect and as a bonus, I will provide you with feedback and suggestions to improve your writing.

In order to benefit the non-native English speakers I will deliver the work using MS Word's 'Tracked Changes.' This will have a productive outcome in terms of English language learning.

What you get with this GiG,

  • Trackable edits using MS Word
  • Revisions until you are satisfied
  • Flawless spelling, grammar, and punctuation
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Improve readability and consistency
  • Brief ideas to improve flow and clarity


What I need from you,

  • Clear Requirements
  • Contact me with job details to decide gigs
  • Provide the .doc file to enjoy all the perks of my service

Larger Documents?Message me for a custom solution.

Thank you!

Reviews


ucft67:Outstanding Experience!

mraza14:Thank you.

livipro:Super! Very quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

mraza14:Outstanding Experience!

livipro:A++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment