Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your medical school personal statement

I will proofread and edit your medical school personal statement












About:

I have obtained both my M.D. and J.D. degrees and have extensive experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading.  I've also navigated the stress inducing application process as I secured a spot in medical school, law school, and residency.  

Through my schooling career I've gained insight into the application process and helped many of my colleagues with their writing projects.  I can give you information about what schools are looking for and how to "sell yourself" with a well written and succinct personal statement.  


Reviews


aob3009:It is a good service and I'm satisfied with it.

leknert1:Great experience!

leknert1:Great experience!

jakewmoss:Pleasure to work with!

jeilynj23:He was very easy to work with and provided feedback faster than expected. He was very knowledgeable and provided GREAT feedback on my personal statement. I HIGHLY recommend his revision!


No comments:

Post a Comment