Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will professionally line edit your business documents

I will professionally line edit your business documents












About:

I am a master editor, proofreader, and writer, and read every word of every document. While my other gigs offer more extensive services, this gig provides the following:

  • correction of grammatical errors including syntax and subject-verb agreement
  • correction of spelling, punctuation, improper word usage (IE: their instead of there)
  • removal of superfluous words to tighten up the writing

I typically use Word's track changes feature so you can see the changes. 

OR, I can edit using:

The Adobe Acrobat Professional X sticky note system for pdfs. The benefit of using this program is that the document itself is not changed. YOU decide what to keep and incorporate into the document.  

Google Docs shows changes in line and in a sidebar box with an option for the author to either accept or reject each edit with a click of the mouse. This may be the fastest way to a clean, final document if you are a confident writer. The program also provides the ability for the editor to leave comments and suggestions the author can consider and respond back to if desired.

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


miltoncrl:Great work as always. Thanks!

christinebrodme:Cindy has a wonderful mastery of language!

cldraughon:I love how you bring science into the art of becoming a better person. Thank you so much for trusting me with your thoughts and words! I look forward to editing more articles!

paullenin:She is good when it comes to delivery. :)

miltoncrl:High Quality work, done quickly. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment