Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit document of 2000 words or less

I will proofread and edit document of 2000 words or less












About:

For orders of 2000 words or more, please contact me in advance of buying this gig to discuss delivery time and availability.

Do you need professional editing and proofreading for your documents? I'll be happy to help you! I have 12 years of editing and proofreading experience. I will check your document for spelling errors, awkward wording, sentence structure and more. During the edit, I keep your ideas as you wrote them, without spinning or changing the meaning or intent of your writing.

Turnaround for this gig is 3 days or less. Buying an "extra" will extend the due date (see specific extras for information on number of days required).

Please contact me in advance of buying this gig, as this will allow me to put you on my work calendar! :0) Contacting me ahead also allows us to discuss your project in advance.

Reviews


matthew11986:as always, Sherry did a great job. thank you so much.

sherrycz:Thanks so much for your rating! It's always a pleasure working with you!!

justroni:It was a miracle to work with Sherry, she totally saved our project when we were lost. Her prices are more then great and she delivers amazing job. I am so gratefull to find her.

sherrycz:Thanks so much for your rating!! So happy to hear that I was able to help keep your project moving forward!! It's been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again!!

dawniegreene80:Sherry is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to future jobs. She communicated well and provided me with a quality product very quickly. She's the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment