Saturday, February 15, 2020

Be Your Pro Beta Reader And Critique Your Writing











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING 



I AM BOOKED MONTHS IN ADVANCE...



Beta readers need to be unbiased, critical, and thorough. 



HONEST review. No fluff.



Serious writers/authors.



If you can not handle honest narrative style critiquing, then I am not for you.  




If you can not handle me not falling in love with your writing, then please do not order the beta read. I'm a published multi-genre author, I get tough critiques too.  



I don't think it's fair to receive a poor rating for not sugar-coating or pointing out defects in plot, character and poorly edited submissions. If you are here to be nasty, or ruin my rep, please do not purchase or contact me. 



If you're not satisfied or have questions or concerns, please contact me BEFORE leaving a review. I spend an exorbitant amount of time on your work to help you. Be fair in your review of my services before posting.  



+ Overall critique (narrative style) of your work from the perspective of a reader.

+ NOT a grammar edit, spelling or line edit. NO EDITING.

+ Suggestions on how to improve your work.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time purchasing Susan's gig. Thorough and detailed like expected, harsh and fair where needed! Overall positive experience

Seller's Response:

Exceptional writer. I appreciate your flexibility and kindness. To much success my friend.

:

This is my second time working with Susan and I couldn't be happier. I'd highly recommend working with Susan!

:

The seller was condescending, yet offered little in the way of substantive feedback. The quality of the "developmental edit," was horrible. I understand editors are supposed to be honest- I'm not saying the tone was wrong. I'm saying that many of the "suggestions," were objectively bad. I don't get a lot of space, so I can't go into depth.

:

I am shaken by the constant messages after asking him to stop harassing and threatening me. I wish him the best of luck. What a horrible experience in all my years...




No comments:

Post a Comment