Saturday, February 15, 2020

Proofread All Kind Of Spanish Documents











About:

I am a native speaker of Spanish. I will correct grammar and spelling mistakes in Spanish texts or websites of up to 800 words.


I will deliver the gig as soon as possible.



I have knowledge of html5 and css3.
I accept the following formats: word, RTF, text, pages, odt.

PDF, Excel, HTML, XML: please, ask before ordering.



Ofrezco un servicio profesional de corrección de textos en español, incluyendo revisión de traducciones, preferentemente del inglés al español. La corrección incluye:



  • Revisión de errores ortográficos y tipográficos.
  • Revisión gramatical (de sintaxis).
  • Revisión de la coherencia y cohesión del texto.
  • Envío de una copia del texto con todos los cambios realizados.
  • Todas las revisiones que el cliente necesite hasta quedar satisfecho.


Como hablante nativa de español, profesora de español para para extranjeros, estudios de lingüística y de corrección, estoy calificada para entregar un trabajo profesional.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The result was above described, Pilar left elaborate comments on most of the corrections. Would definitely recommend this gig! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! It's a pleasure to work with you!

:

I received my order quickly, I like all the explanations, and I like the fact that I can see all my mistakes and the corrected document. Thanks.

:

Thanks! It's a great experience working with you!

:

Fantastic work! Will hire her again




No comments:

Post a Comment