Sunday, February 9, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Manuscript Professionally











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Sometimes all we need is a fresh pair of eyes to look over our work.



I can be that fresh pair of eyes.



I am an experienced UK editor and proofreader and have worked with many manuscripts in the past, from all different genres. 



With a Basic rate at only $5 per 1,000 words, I can edit and proofread your manuscript to a professional standard. 



I will be checking:



  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Grammar
  • Syntax - does it actually make sense?
  • Clarity
  • Readability
  • Story progression
  • Believability in dialogue


For manuscripts over 10,000 words, please contact me for a custom quote. 



If you have any questions or specific requests, drop me a message.



I look forward to working with you.



Tom :)

Reviews


:

He delivered the work soon.

:

super fast delivery. with accurate proof reading.

:

Good result. Happy to work with him

:

Excellent service provider!

:

Very professional, perfect work!




No comments:

Post a Comment