Friday, February 7, 2020

Edit And Proofread Up To 100 Words For Typos And Grammar











About:

Do you wanna make your writing sound lotts gooder than it do already? 



I'll bet the first thing you did was mentally correct my grammar and spelling. If the next few sentences were written the same way, you probably would have mentally "checked out" and gone on to the next gig, thinking that if I were that careless about presenting my marketing information, I'd undoubtedly be careless about the quality of work I do for you, too.



How you present your message to the public is critically important, whether it's a marketing piece, your resume, a blog post or your website. Make sure your readers aren't ignoring what you say because of the way you're saying it. I will help you make a positive first impression with your writing, by editing and proofing up to 100 words for typos and grammatical errors. 



*This gig doesn't include substantial rewrites, only correcting your spelling and grammar.*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller Continues to produce VERY HIGH QUALITY Grammer correct Writings. This is the only person I would use for Grammer , video, or voice for the Professional Business Person.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I enjoy working on your projects and look forward to working with you again soon!

Seller's Response:

Great work.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Good Experience! Outstanding Experience! It was my first order at fiverr. Enjoyed working with Diane who gave excellent service. She did very good texts for my difficult landing-page. Thanks for your support! I will order again. Execellent work of the highest quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment