Friday, February 7, 2020

Provide Proofreading And Editing Services











About:

My name is Ifebuche. I am a full-time freelancer, and I am passionate about what I do. I am creative, and I know how to arrange words and ensure they pass the intended information to the readers. Always expect the very best from this gig. I will proofread and edit your website copy, press releases, articles, blog posts, reports, conference papers, fiction and non-fiction books, e-books, letters, speeches,  and any other kind of professional, formal or informal text.

While doing this, I will check for:

  • Grammatical errors

  • Word choice
  • Punctuation
  • Wrong spelling
  • Readability
I work in Microsoft Word environment with Track changes feature activated.

My aim is to always do a great job, earn your buy-in and trust and ensure your utmost satisfaction.



You can contact me today!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment